Wireless remote control 868 for WiPro III, WiPro III safe.lock
Remote transmitter for alarm system and central locking system
The wireless remote control for WiPro III and WiPro III safe.lock is an additional remote control for controlling the central locking system and the alarm system
Simple, intuitive operation
Operate the wireless remote control intuitively: the remote control heads for the next logical step with each button press
Well protected through 4 billion codes
Remote transmitter and alarm system communicate via constantly changing encryption
Silent control possible
Operate the alarm system and the central locking system (together with the WiPro III safe.lock) with or without acoustic signal
The new generation of the wireless remote control enables operation of the central locking system (together with the WiPro III safe.lock) and the alarm system at the push of a button. With it, secure vehicle locking/unlocking and arming/disarming is possible. You are well protected through over 4 billion changing codes. The remote control is a low-cost extension for your WiPro III or WiPro III safe.lock and gives other users secure access to your vehicle.
The practical wireless remote control 868 for WiPro III and WiPro III safe.lock gives you more options on trips. You can use it to operate your alarm system or control the central locking system (together with WiPro III safe.lock). Use the remote control as an additional control with its own regular spot in the vehicle or simply as a spare control.
Remote transmitter and system communicate via constantly changing encryptions. Through this, the operation of switching the alarm system on and off is particularly secure. Thanks to 4 billion codes, each locking and unlocking code is used just once – replay attacks are not possible.
Safe from replay attacks
With so-called replay attacks, attackers record the vehicle unlocking radio signal and can play it back later to access your vehicle. With the WiPro III safe.lock or with the vehicle-side integrated secure coding, you are already protected from them. The control of the alarm system by wireless remote control is naturally also safe from replay attacks.
Safe from replay attacks
Scope of delivery
- Wireless remote control 868 for WiPro III, WiPro III safe.lock
- Article number
- Power supply
- 1 x CR2032 (3 V)
- Wireless range (in free space)
- max. 75 m
- Transmission frequency
- 868,35 MHz (<10mW)
- approx. 20 g
- 67 x 35 x 15 mm
- How long do the batteries / button cells in the wireless components last?
- What happens if the battery in a wireless component is nearly dead (signal tone sounds for 5 seconds when component is actuated)?
- Can I replace the batteries in wireless components myself?
- Which vehicles are affected by the security gap?
- What is the danger of a replay attack?
- How does the upgrade of an existing WiPro III work?
- What happens with the vehicle’s remote control key (flip key)?
- How can I protect myself from replay attacks without having to install a WiPro III safe.lock alarm system?