Additional sensor for G.A.S.-pro III
The perfect addition for your G.A.S.-pro III
Protect the entire interior of your vehicle or rooms separated by doors from leaking gases with the extension for your gas alarm.
Detects propane, butane and narcotic gases
Warns reliably before situation becomes dangerous
Replaceable sensor head
For easy maintenance
Your G.A.S.-pro III reliably warns you of leaking gases long before they reach dangerous concentrations. If your vehicle is unusually long (interior length > 6.5 m) or the sleeping and habitation areas are separated by doors, use of additional sensors is recommended. With additional sensors, you can extend the protection to the entire interior space or to all vehicle compartments. In this way, propane, butane or narcotic gas can be detected more quickly. You can connect one further additional sensor to your G.A.S.-pro III. The additional sensors come with connection cables that are 2 m long and can be extended to 8 m. Thus, you can also reliably monitor much larger vehicles. The sensor head features plug-in mounting for easy replacement.
Read interesting facts about various gases in our breif guide to gases
Scope of delivery
- Additional sensor
- Mounting material
- Assembly Instructions
- Article number
- Current consumption
- approx. 21 mA
- approx. 50 g
- Detected gases
- Propane, butane, narcotic gases
- approx. 52 x 32 x 15 mm
- Where should a gas sensor be mounted?
- To which gases does a gas alarm respond?
- Which gases to gas alarms respond to again? Are there frequent false alarms?
- How does a gas attack work and which gases are used?
- How can you test a gas alarm?
- What can I do if there is a sensor error?
- Can the cable for the external sensor be extended?