Additional sensor for G.A.S.-pro
The perfect addition to your G.A.S.-pro
Extend the protection provided by your gas alarm to the entire interior space of your vehicle or rooms separated by doors. For maximum protection against leaking gases.
Detects propane, butane and narcotic gases
Warns reliably before situation becomes dangerous
Replaceable sensor head
For easy maintenance
Your G.A.S.-pro reliably warns you of leaking gases long before they reach dangerous concentrations. If your vehicle is unusually long (interior length > 6.5 m) or the sleeping and habitation areas are separated by doors, use of additional sensors is recommended. With additional sensors, you can extend the protection to the entire interior space or to all vehicle compartments. In this way, propane, butane or narcotic gas can be detected more quickly. You can connect up to 3 additional sensors to your G.A.S.-pro. The additional sensors come with connection cables that are 2 m long and can be extended to 8 m. Thus, you can also reliably monitor much larger vehicles. The sensor head features plug-in mounting for easy replacement.
More information in the brief guide to gases
Scope of delivery
- Additional sensor for G.A.S.-pro
- Assembly material
- Article number
- Current consumption
- approx. 67 mA
- approx. 50 g
- Detected gases
- Propane, butane, narcotic gases
- approx. 30 x 20 x 31 mm
- Where should a gas sensor be mounted?
- To which gases does a gas alarm respond?
- Which gases to gas alarms respond to again? Are there frequent false alarms?
- How does a gas attack work and which gases are used?
- How can you test a gas alarm?
- What do I do if signal tones are coming from G.A.S.-pro (irregular single/double/triple tones)?
- What can I do if there is a sensor error?
- Can the cable for the external sensor be extended?
- Why has the G.A.S.-pro been beeping constantly since it was installed?
- Which sensor cable colours are connected where in older devices?