Gas alarm system
G.A.S.-pro is a modular gas alarm system for permanent installation in your vehicle. Helps you actively protect yourself against gas poisoning and narcotic gas attacks.
At a glance
12 V / 24 V
KO / narcotic gases
Detects narcotic gases, propane/butane and optionally carbon monoxide
The G.A.S.-pro detects the smallest amounts of escaping gases and warns you before they become dangerous
Can be used alone or with WiPro III
Use the G.A.S.-pro as a standalone device or with a cable connection to a Thitronik WiPro III
The G.A.S.-pro is a reliable gas alarm system that is permanently installed in your vehicle. It detects all gases currently used in narcotic gas attacks as well as propane, butane and carbon monoxide (optional) and warns you long before they become dangerous for you.
Secure and reliable
The gas alarm detects the lowest gas concentrations and warns you in time through the integrated siren. The device constantly carries out automatic and software-controlled sensor self-tests and compensates for the ambient temperature. Thus, it warns you reliably in an emergency – whenever it really matters.
Can be used as standalone device or with WiPro III
You can use the G.A.S.-pro as a standalone device. With the integrated siren and the supplied external sensor, the device reliably warns you of dangerous gases. Integrate the gas alarm in conjunction with your WiPro III into your alarm system – for an all-round safe feeling when travelling.
Adapts to your vehicle
With suitable accessories such as additional sensors or sirens, you can adapt the gas alarm system to your specific vehicle conditions. And your personal safety needs.
Scope of delivery
- Central control unit
- Sensor for narcotic gases, propane and butane
- mounting materials
- Alarm sticker
- Article number
- Power supply
- 12/24 V DC
- Current consumption
- approx. 80 mA per Sensor
- Sensor inputs
- from 50 ppm
- Sound pressure
- approx. 85 dB (int. beeper) approx. 105 dB (optional Siren)
- Temperature range
- -20°C bis +80°C
- 100 × 90 × 40 mm (W × H × D)
- approx. 140 g
- Where should a gas sensor be mounted?
- To which gases does a gas alarm respond?
- Which gases to gas alarms respond to again? Are there frequent false alarms?
- How does a gas attack work and which gases are used?
- What do I do if signal tones are coming from G.A.S.-pro (irregular single/double/triple tones)?
- What can I do if there is a sensor error?
- Can the cable for the external sensor be extended?
- Why has the G.A.S.-pro been beeping constantly since it was installed?
- Which sensor cable colours are connected where in older devices?