Portable gas alarm
G.A.S.-plug ‘all in one’ is a portable and compact gas alarm for the cigarette lighter. Warns reliably of leaking gases when it really matters.
At a glance
12 V / 24 V
KO / narcotic gases
Detects narcotic gases, propane and butane
The G.A.S.-plug ‘all in one’ detects the smallest amounts of escaping gases and warns you before they become dangerous
No installation required
Simply plug it into the vehicle’s cigarette light – given permanent live
The G.A.S.-plug ‘all in one’ is a compact gas alarm that warns the vehicle occupants of leaking propane and butane gas and also reliably detects the smallest amounts of narcotic gases – long before they reach dangerous concentrations.
Secure and reliable – even in large vehicles
The gas alarm carries out automatic and software-controlled sensor self-tests and performs temperature compensation. Thus, it reliably warns you in an emergency through the integrated signal tone – whenever it really matters. G.A.S.-plug ‘all in one’ is also suitable for large vehicles in which the sleeping areas are not separated by doors. You can also use it in your motorhome or caravan (given a mover / leisure battery).
Scope of delivery
- G.A.S.-plug ‘all-in-one’
- Alarm sticker
- Article number
- Power supply
- 12/24 V DC
- Current consumption
- approx. 70 mA
- from 50 ppm
- Sound pressure
- approx. 85 dB
- Temperature range
- -20 bis +80°C
- 24 × 30 × 116 mm (W x H x D)
- approx. 50 g
- Where should a gas sensor be mounted?
- To which gases does a gas alarm respond?
- Which gases to gas alarms respond to again? Are there frequent false alarms?
- How does a gas attack work and which gases are used?
- What is the green/third wire in the connection cable for?
- How can you test a gas alarm?
- Can the cable from the GBA-I or wireless gas alarm be extended?