Wireless alarm system for motorhomes
The wireless alarm system that adapts to your security needs. You take care of the nice things in life – we take care of your security.
At a glance
12 V / 24 V
easy add 3.0
Easy to use
Intuitive operation via the vehicle’s remote control key or the wireless remote control with range of up to 75 m
No need to deactivate sensors when inside vehicle, warning of open windows or roof vents via vent check function, anti-jamming function, warning of escaping gas (optional), alarm text message and locating via Pro-finder (optional)
Suitable for all motorhomes
Can be used for all vehicles, even without CAN bus
With Easy add, up to 100 radio modules can be coupled
The WiPro III wireless alarm system offers you reliable protection for your motorhome – and can be operated easily and intuitively. Modern wireless magnetic contacts adapt to different window frame models and secure the vehicle shell. This prevents false alarms from occuring.
The system that adapts to you
WiPro III can be extended modularly and adapted to your needs. Thanks to the extensive range of radio accessories, the alarm system optimally meets every security requirement. It doesn’t matter if your vehicle is the newest in its class or a beloved classic: the inputs of the alarm system allow use in all basic vehicles, regardless of the manufacturer or age.
Simple and smart operation
WiPro III is automatically activated with the central locking system (for vehicles built after 2006). However, you can also switch it on via the supplied wireless remote control. To disarm, simply unlock your vehicle or use the remote control. It’s that easy. You can also control your system via the Thitronik app in conjunction with the Pro-finder.
Maximum security – without motion detectors
WiPro III monitors the shell of your vehicle, not just the interior space. In case of danger, it reacts faster and more reliably than systems based on motion detectors. This rules out false alarms. You can also activate the system when you are inside your motorhome. In this way, you protect what is most important: yourself and your fellow travellers.
Wireless versus motion detectors
The system that pays attention
You think of everything before setting out: closing the windows, retracting the step and folding down the satellite dish. And if you happen to forget to close the roof vents, the WiPro III helps you out. It carries out a pre-departure check with the vent check function. The system recognises open wireless magnetic contacts when the ignition is started and informs you. This protects you and your vehicle from damage to roof hatches, for example.
Subsequent installation and extension
Did you forget about an alarm system when you bought your vehicle? Do you want to extend or adapt your security concept? No problem. WiPro III works with wireless components, can be installed in any base vehicle and can be extended modularly. The easy add function makes coupling of new wireless accessories easy. With WiPro III, it even works with easy add 2.0. You can even save the trip to the garage. Also secure bikes, portable satellite dishes, surfboards or camping furniture with the radio cable loop, which is available as an accessory.
CAN bus function
CAN (controller area network) bus is the current standard for connections between control units in vehicles. As more and more electronic devices are found in automobiles, uniform communication between the devices is essential. The CAN bus is a unified network system that enables communication between the WiPro III and other electronic components. For example, the WiPro III can evaluate signals from original wireless remote controls and wireless magnetic contacts. The CAN bus is installed in all common base vehicles built in 2006 or later. This option can only be retrofitted by qualified personnel.
Alarm text message to smartphone
In combination with Pro-finder, WiPro III can send alarm text messages to up to 10 recipients. The alarm text already contains the coordinates of your vehicle. Thus, if an incident occurs, you are quickly informed and can locate your vehicle with the GPS integrated in the Pro-finder. You can control the alarm system with your smartphone.
Thitronik App: an attractive security enhancement
36-month warranty on our regional product
We are committed to our region and our environment. That’s why the entire production chain is situated in our home region. In this way, we minimise carbon emissions due to unnecessary transport and strengthen the region. We cooperate with regional suppliers, produce, program, test and package our products in Eckernförde on the Baltic Sea. We stand behind our products and provide a 36-month warranty on the WiPro III.
Scope of delivery
- WiPro III central control unit with integrated siren
- Wireless remote control 868 (with sound / mute)
- Wireless magnetic contact 868 black
- Status LED
- Connection cable
- Quick reference guide
- Mounting materials
- Alarm sticker
The picture shows an example of the scope of delivery for article no. 100751.
- Article numbers
100751 (for Ducato Daily from FY 2006)
100752 (for transit as of FY 2006)
100753 (for Sprinter and VW Crafter from year 2006)
100754 (for T5, Renault Master and all other vehicle types of all model years)
- Power supply
- 12V oder 24V
- Current consumption
- approx. 11 mA @ 12 V (standby)
- 868,35 MHz
- Wireless range (in free space)
- up to 75 m
- Sound pressure
- approx. 102dB
- 90 g (central control unit)
- Housing protection rating
- IP 40
- For which vehicles is there a WiPro III and what should be considered?
- Why does WiPro do away with motion detectors?
- Can I still extend my WiPro? And what does easy-add mean?
- What are the DIP switch settings for the different base vehicles?
- Can I install the WiPro myself?
- How long do the batteries / button cells in the wireless components last?
- What happens if the battery in a wireless component is nearly dead (signal tone sounds for 5 seconds when component is actuated)?
- Can I replace the batteries in wireless components myself?
- What is the ventilation function (9 short signal tones during arming)?
- What is the ‘vent check’ (9 short signal tones that sound when you turn the ignition key)?
- What is a CAN bus and does Thitronik intervene in the CAN bus?
- My vehicle is no longer affected – why should I continue using the conversion board?
- What can I do about false alarms?
- Which serial numbers should I enter – I am not aware of any!?
- Which access type should I select for the Pro-finder in the app?
- Why is Pro-finder not responding to my commands?